Our local NE Wisconsin client has an opening for a Network Engineer consultant. The consultant should have troubleshooting experience in a Cisco, Active Directory, and MS Windows environment. Someone experienced with configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting switches, routers, firewalls, IDS/IPS….
Any Mac experience is a plus. This position could possibly turn into a contract to hire position.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a role supporting a multi-location enterprise network environment
- Microsoft Windows desktop/server environments
- Microsoft Office suite
- Basic understanding of networking and technologies
- Microsoft Active Directory administration experience
- Macintosh computer support and administration a plus