Strong Middleware Administrator (IBM/MQ/Linux)-3464
We are seeking a strong/senior IBM MQ/Linux/Windows Server Administrator, who can troubleshoot difficult technical issues and use Diagnostic tools to troubleshoot issues with Java/distributed applications.
- Strong IBM MQ Administration experience.
- Strong Linux Administration and Windows Server Administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues.
- Diagnostic tools – familiarity with tools used to troubleshoot issues with Java/distributed applications.
- Familiarity with tools to monitor MQ Servers.
- Familiarity with Linux OS diagnostic tools, BASH and Perl scripting.
- Mainframe, Java, and/or .Net development skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills.
- Self-starter with good work ethic.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- A willingness to ask questions and search for answers.