Beacon Technologies works with our candidates the old fashioned way – in person and with up front information. We have a thorough recruiting process to ensure the best opportunities for you. By performing our due diligence, we have a high percentage of client interviews for our candidates and a high percentage of placements based on those interviews.
This is what you can expect:
- An initial phone/Skype or in person interview. Our preference is to meet with you in person.
- We have you come in to meet the sales team. Or, if an in person meeting is not feasible, then a phone conversation.
- We put your resume into a proven effective Beacon Technologies format.
- We set up a professional skills assessment, done by phone, for you with one of the consultants on our staff or with a 3rd party company we use for this purpose.
- We’ll confirm your pay before you’re ever submitted to a client by making a written contingent offer of employment.
- We’ll present opportunities to you for your consideration. You’ll know exactly where you’re being submitted and for what.
- When the client requests an interview, both the recruiter and account manager will help prepare you to have the best interview possible.
- Once you’re a Beacon employee, we have a comprehensive orientation for both Beacon and the client you will be working with.
Our involvement doesn’t end there…
- Once working at a client site, both your Beacon Technologies account manager and recruiter will contact and meet with you on a regular basis. You’ll feel like part of the Beacon Technologies consulting team, not just a contractor stuck at a client site.
- Beacon also has events throughout the year for our staff. These are good networking opportunities, great ways to stay up to date with what’s new at Beacon, and to have fun!
- Our employees work with us for the long term. Yes, we have consultants that have been on our payroll for 10, 11, 12, and even 15 years!